AhnLab Security Emergency Response Center (ASEC) is a world-class emergency response organization
composed of malicious code analysts and security experts. We monitor and respond to emergencies 24/7, protecting customers safely
from malicious codes and security threats spreading around the world.
- 24/7 Response System : ASEC monitors new security threats found around the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and responding quickly and effectively taking action.
- Minimizing the Damage of Security Threats by Prompt Action : ASEC develops and distributes anti-virus signatures, anti-spyware signatures, and network signatures to be prepared against new malicious codes, spyware and security threats looming. ASEC also provides analytic information to our clients.
- Analyzing Malicious Codes & Providing Relevant Movements : ASEC provides customers with detailed analysis of vulnerabilities presented by malicious codes and spywares. ASEC Monthly Report is also distributed to inform customers of damages from malicious codes & spywares, and newly found movements.
- Engine Development : To respond quickly to new forms of malicious code and spyware, ASEC develops and upgrades to all product lines of AhnLab.
ASEC Response Process
- Analyze Virus Samples
- Generate Virus Signatures
- Upload Signature to Update Servers
- End of Response